Welcome to Troop 37!
Troop 37 would like to welcome all new scouts and their parents to the troop.
- BSA Application – Please fill this out completely and return to the troop.
- BSA Health Form – The Boy Scouts of America recommends that all youth and adult members have annual medical evaluations by a certified and licensed health-care provider.
- Boy Scout Handbook – As a cross over from cub scouts to troop 37, you will be given a boy scout handbook. Handbooks can also be purchased at the Mohegan Council Scout store. (19 Harvard Street, Worcester, MA 01609)
- Put your name in it immediately.
- Get a BSA uniform – These items can also be purchased at the Mohegan Council Scout store.
- Items needed are:
- Make plans to start with the troop as soon as possible. Our camping, service projects, outings, etc. are critical to advancement in the first three ranks. Try to attend all of these as well as summer resident camp.
Remember, buying all your scouting gear and materials at the Mohegan Scout Store support the council!
Keep up with what’s going on in the Troop! Join the Troop 37 Google Groups.